Lavanya is the name of the continent that the Athalia Academy roleplay takes place in, and is the focal point of the Athalia Extended Universe. The continent exists in an otherwise unchanged Earth in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, and is sealed in a pocket dimension preventing outsiders from encountering it or even knowing that it exists.
Lavanya is made up of several nations, comparatively much less than other continents for how much land there is. They are Elaniel, Oasari, Xiuhcoatl, Gortana, and Mithos.
- Elaniel - Elaniel is a large nation that takes up most of the Lavanyan central mainland. Created by HylianRose, it is a bicameral republic secretly run by the Cross Family.
- Oasari - Oasari is an archipelagic nation well to the east of the mainland. Created by Driving Park, it is a thriving, fashion-driven paradise with the happiest citizens of any nation in the continent.
- Xiuhcoatl - Xiuhcoatl is a northern nation sharing the mainland with the much larger Elaniel. Created by HylianRose, its population is exclusively comprised of dragons.
- Gortana - Gortana borders Elaniel and is Lavanya's westernmost nation. Created by HeartlessNobody, it is the home of Lavanya's vampire population.
- Mithos - Mithos is a southern island jungle "nation". Created by Nero, it has no formal government or society as its population entirely comprised of dangerous bestial beings.
Three additional nations/kingdoms, Vox Domini, Kottstania, and Inthera, used to exist on the continent.
- Athalia Academy - obviously the most notable location in the continent, Athalia Academy is located in the western part of Elaniel.
- Sharos Academy - Athalia's sister academy, Sharos was originally intended to also have its own spinoff roleplay. This never came to fruition, but Sharos still became part of the universe's canon.
- Destiny Island - Destiny Island is where Athalia Academy Season Two took place, and lies off the coast of the Elian mainland.
- Communication Towers - Sometimes referred to as "power towers", these colossal comm towers utilize a combination of conventional and magic power to generate a dimensional rift that allows contact and transport with the outside world. There are three of them; one in Oasari, one in Elaniel, and one in Gortana. A derelict fourth tower from centuries ago lies decaying in Mithos.